Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back from shows




well, I'm back from all the trade shows, and I still get excited when I see fabulous new product or great new designs in existing lines. I'm still sifting through new product to see what I can't live without for the new season. Some of our top lines have outdone themselves this season. Three that always work so well together: Annie Glass, Mariposa,Vietri all have wonderful sea themed additions. Vietri's new "Incanto Mare" line is all white with turquoise accent pieces , such great textures that not only as place-setting but, as serving pieces they will rejuvenate your presentation. The new Mariposa starfish edged salad bowl is spectacular when paired with Vietri's "Incanto" shell salad plates. Now add Annie Glass's "Ultra Marine" free form shapes in stunning turquoise and you will WOW your dinner guests. I can't wait till April when we feature these peices in the store and on mbrann.com. March is always shimmy month in M.Brann & co. we move things around (who am I kidding ,this happens all the time) find new combinations ,new ways of showing you things we love.

No comments: